Insights into a Unique People Group – presented by Jon Barr, CT
This enlightening video will answer several very interesting questions.
- How are Deaf and hearing people different?
- Is Sign Language similar to English?
- Can Deaf people read the Bible?
- What does an interpreter do? (Translate or Interpret – Why?)
- Why do Deaf people not come to our interpreted church service?
- How are Deaf children treated differently in their families?
- What do I say when I meet a Deaf person?
- How do Deaf people learn about life?
- What does Sign Language “sound” like when voiced?
Spoken Voice, interpreted into ASL